Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Level 1 Unit 4. What are you doing? - At school


Things we do
A: What are you doing?
B: I’m listening to music.

Saying hello:  How are you doing?
A. Hi, Mary. How are you doing?
B. Great. How about you?

Pronunciation: Question intonation
Are you cooking?
What are you doing?

Taking about school subjects
A: what school do you go to?
B: I go to Engineering school in URBE.
A. What are your favorite subjects?
B. English and math. What about you?.
A: what classes are you taking this trimester?
B: I’m taking a six classes… a math class, an English class, ….
A: How are you doing in your classes?
B: I’m dong well in English but I’m not doing so well in math.

The present continuous
A: What are you doing?
B: I’m listening to music.

Spelling Rules
Cook - cooking
Study - studying

Extended time


Actions happening right now
I’m studying for a test right now.
Craig is talking on the phone

Actions happening these days
I’m taking six classes this trimester
Maria is studying at engineering school

Homework
Make a collage with pictures. Say what people is doing in the pictures.

No comments: